hello lovely friends,
i’m so glad you’re here so i can share this super cute and easy diy with you!
i made a sort of banner with ‘loving’ instagram pics and hung them from hearts on strings over the mantel.
1. cut out various sized hearts with your favorite cardstock, you can use a shape punch if you like – i just i hand made mine.
2. make two of the same size for each heart you want so you can place them on either side of the string or twine.
3. use your favorite adhesive to stick hearts together.
4. cut twine at varying lengths and attach with mini clothes pins!
5. attach twine across your mantel and use more clothes pins to hang each heartstring photo :)