what a great turnout we had last week!!!
here’s a snippet if you missed it:
thank you all for sharing your loves.
i hope you link up again!
here’s what i’m loving this week…
1. i really do love fonts, i get so excited about them sometimes.
this is freebooter script – weird name but pretty font.
download it for free at dafont.com.
2. my top seller. i love this print :)
3. i am making the move from etsy over to big cartel.
i am a bit nervous but mostly excited!
check out my new shop here :)
4. ok, i totally love this ruffled skirt Ruthanne from
eclectic whatnot made! get yours here right now!
(then come back and link up ok?!!)
5. lisa leonard holds my heart in every single one of her pieces.
i just LOVE her work. isn’t she an outstanding woman?!!
now it’s your turn link up what you love!!
and like my friend Darcy at my3boybarians says:
“Be the encouragement you wish to receive!
What’s a party if no one talks to you?
Please comment on some of the other entries.”